Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Administrative Officer:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location of the Job: Great Lakes, IL 60088
This is an entry level Personal Trust Officer position responsible for administering routine personal trust accounts such as testamentary/inter vivos trusts, conservatorships, guardianships and agencies in accordance with terms specified in trust instrument.
- Colleague is ideally working towards Trust Certificate and/or CTFA.
- Demonstrated excellent working knowledge of trust administration.
- Ability to set priorities, and objectives.
- Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to identify opportunities and formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative/clerical experience required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a financial services organization required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Personal Trust required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accounting functions to include review, certification, and preparation of reports for travel vouchers and other claims for payment of goods and services.
- May also oversee other supporting employees;
- Provide oversight to the Management Services Assistants to include identifying work assignments, reviewing work, providing program direction, and providing input on appraising performance and employee development activities.
- Perform logistics and office services functions to include management of space and office supplies; maintenance of equipment, and custodial requirements; transportation arrangements and maintenance of GSA vehicles; and property management.
- Performs monthly reconciliation of financial plan, including preparation of a variety of reports and quarterly statements of expenses as well as special analysis and reports;
Salary: $14,000.00 – $16,000.00 /year