Advertising assistant plays an important role in an organization or advertising agencies. Here is sample job description for the position of Advertising Assistant.
- Coordinating communication
- Scheming and planning the advertisements
- Assisting Advertising manager
- Knowledge about different software for advertising, scheduling etc
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly scheduling for incoming Ads.
- He must create weekly run sheets for Ad participants.
- Provide creative materials to the Ad participants.
- Receiving required document from Ad participants.
- Sending tear sheets to customers for billing. Follow the company polices in billing.
- Send mails, emails, faxes and phone calls to the customer for Ad scheduling.
- Proofread all incoming ads and send it to customers.
- Handle credit and payments.
- Conduct meetings with advertising managers.
- Provide training courses to participant at the start.
- Conduct meeting with participants and help them for improvement.
- Creating documents and sends it to higher authorities if required.
Skills and Qualities Required
- Self Confident
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent management skills.
- Hard working
- Provide creative and innovative ideas
- Good in software management
- Familiar with the use of other computer application e.g. MS Office etc
- Excellent Organization skills
Qualification and Experience
- Must be currently passed the 2 years masters degree or 4 years bachelor degree
- Preferred subjects are marketing, Public relation and Advertising major is a plus point
- Strong communication skills
- 2 years experience in related field
- Experienced in QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign