Following is a sample job description template for the position of Customer Service Officer:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location of the Job: Los Angeles, CA 90012
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Protective Life is looking for a talented customer service associate to join the team. This person will review, analyze, and answer requests from external and internal customers
- Documented success in customer retention and development
- Strong computer and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable vehicle
- Individual Auto Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma (College degree preferred)
- Minimum 1 year outside B2B sales experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Deliver wealth management services to CPB LFG (Law Firm Group) clients with guidance from the Banker teams across the US and Canada.
- Perform responsibilities through proficient use of the following Citi applications: WINS, Citismart, Workstation, OneSource, FCI, TE, I&I, SEI, SAMETIME, and HOGAN
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products, over the phone and sometimes in person.
- Perform account maintenance on OneSource including address changes, telephone number updates, account status changes, rates and fee waivers.
Salary: 14,000.00 – 18,000.00 USD /year