Given below is a sample job description template for Entry Level Marketing position:
Job Title: Entry Level Marketing Executive/Coordinator/Assistant/Intern
Location of the Job: Boston, MA 02215
We are currently offering positions at ENTRY LEVEL for sales and marketing account executives. We are looking for candidates that are new to the workforce or have work experience, but are willing to start at the bottom in order to learn a new industry.
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
- Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- Supervisory and or Management potential in 1-2 years time for top individuals
- Ability to develop into a sales trainer by reaching sales targets
- Performance based pay and incremental pay increases
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for client’s employees.
- New business development.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer – follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- Schedule events at various venues and agencies.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Promote Appreciation Events with local clients
Salary: $12,000.00 – $15,000.00 /year