Here is a sample job description template for the position of Field Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
As we continue to grow, offers various part-time and full-time employment opportunities. We are currently looking for our next great Field Marketing Supervisor / Manager to join our successful team.
- PC proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets (Word and Excel) required.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills required.
- Proven analytical, financial and organizational skills required.
- Ability to successfully lead across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills required.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Minimum 6-8 years of applicable experience required, preferably in marketing or retail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience in a related field required.
- Masters degree a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a cross-functional team member, provide input and influence the programs and develop local market reinforcement options.
- Develop national local store market (LSM) programs, tactics, and tools. Work directly with franchisees to develop plans to drive sales at the local store level. [LSM only]
- Gain operational alignment on the brand programs by working together with the Brand Market Team and district level franchisees so that national programs are successfully implemented.
- Combine local and national needs into market specific plans (LMAPs, regional, or LSM), including local budgets.
- Plan, manage, and administer the market ad fund.
- Understand brand strategies and incorporate them into the local brand plans.
- Identify, develop, and implement local programs that supplement national activities in order to achieve sales and profit targets and build the brand.
- Gain franchisee and market team alignment on local and national marketing programs to ensure participation in the marketing initiatives at the store level.
- Understand the local market conditions and their potential marketing value to protect the current and create new market share.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year