Following is a sample job description template for the position of Help Desk Analyst:
Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location of the Job: 12101 Tukwila Int’l Blvd
Job Type: Full Time Employee
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide technical support to advisors and administrative personnel on multiple software platforms and ensure IT escalation procedures are reported and followed.
- A friendly and outgoing personality is required.
- The ability to quickly learn internal processes.
- Knowledge and experience in using or supporting Lotus Notes is a plus.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (versions 2003).
- A good working knowledge of PC hardware.
- The ability to multitask.
- A good working knowledge of Windows XP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain system-operating procedures, as applicable.
- Act as an interface between the user and analyst staff to resolve system problems.
- Identify, collect and evaluate all applicable data relating to problems that reduce user performance and efficiency
- Stay current with system information, software version, changes, and updates
- Prepare metric reports upon request
- Request and document resolution in the knowledge-based repository
- Track and route problem reports
- Redirect problems to the appropriate support group
- Track request from initialization to closing
Salary: Submit Competitive Rate