Following is a sample job description template for the position of HR Officer:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location of the Job: St Petersburg, FL 33307
Job Type: Full Time Employee
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a meat processing plant.The candidate will have at least 4 years experience of managing HR teams in a meat processing plant.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of HR management.
- Excellent follow through and planning capability.
- Highly motivated and energetic with ability to think creatively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong employee relations background.
- Experience in payroll and human resources applications.
- Knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws, ordinances, polices standards, and regulations pertaining to human resources.
- Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent. College degree strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly HR metrics: recruitment, turnover, performance management.
- Design and develop advanced and routine custom reports to meet the needs of the business; field report requests.
- Assist with user acceptance testing on system enhancements and new functionality.
- Conduct monthly audit of Global Termination Notification process.
- Manage monthly Business Warehouse file submissions. Work with sites to correct file errors.
- Serve as system administrator of Performance Management tool: generate reports, reset employee passwords.
- Provide accurate and timely entry of employee job, personal and benefit transactions into SAP HR. Resolve errors with HR Representatives.
- Provide accurate and timely entry of employee data into secure vendor websites (i. ADP, COBRA,).
- Maintain Organizational Structure in SAP HR, keeping abreast of company-wide organizational changes.
- Perform periodic audits of HR systems to ensure system credibility and data integrity. Work with local HR teams to resolve data integrity issues where appropriate.
Salary: 35,000.00 – 45,000.00 USD /year