Here is a sample job description template for the position of Information Technology Project Manager:
Job Title: Information Technology Project Manager
Location of the Job: Norwalk, CT 06850
Job Type: Full Time Employee
PCI is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager looking for an opportunity to grow and add value! Working as part of a team, within a structured environment, providing mid to senior level IT Project Management, technical leadership with ITIL Best Practices Analyst, superior customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, grow and add value
- Change Management experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct relevant experience
- BS degree
- Excellent business presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Project Management Methodologies experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor project resource plans, schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate and manage system requirements documentation.
- Develop and administer the project’s Request for Proposal.
- Develop and monitor detailed project work plans using the standard IT project management tool.
- Monitor and manage Vendor schedules and work plans.
- Develop and monitor system integration work plans, as appropriate.
- Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of business units. Excellent communication and mediation skills will be essential for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Establish user interest, support and acceptance for the project. Involve the customer project manager and other users in the development and review of project plans and deliverables.
- Organize and coordinate the participation of user groups and other project support staff.
- Elicits business requirements from clients to define and document system requirement specifications.
- Work with clients to gain an understanding of the business needs that the clients are seeking to fulfill with the systems development or implementation effort.
Salary: 18.00 – 25.00 USD /hour