A sample job description template for the position of International Marketing Manager is given below:
Job Title: International Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Hilliard, OH 43026
We are seeking individuals with 3-5 years of marketing experience with a medical device/product company. Candidates must be able to achieve results working in a very fast-paced, growth oriented, and independent environment.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Marketing
- Experience marketing a service or services, not just a product
- Experience leading the Marketing strategies and branding initiatives for an organization
- 2+ years of Marketing Management experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual budget for given language group and ensure that the department adheres to it.
- Regularly present to higher level management and executives regarding current anticipated foreign language channels/packages.
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifestyle including branding, awareness, new acquisitions, customer retention and loyalty;
- Customer acquisition, strategy/tactics and retention strategy/tactics for specific language group.
- Travel to meet with prospective clients, customers, and local service centers.
- Manage marketing activity for specific language packages by providing their team with strategic direction and guidance on appropriate tactics to drive business performance.
- Promote, shape, and drive programming packaging, channel decisions, operational issues and processes.
- Develop and execute effective marketing tactics as well as manage budgets, vendors, and a team of specialists; closely follow tactics and adjust quickly to ensure strong results.
- Oversee all communications activity for the group with CSC, retailers, distributors, partners and others; directs team in all aspects of communications to ensure messaging is appropriate, timely and sets the stage for strong business performance.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $15,000.00 /year