A sample job description template for the position of IT Project Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Location of the Job: Santa Ana, CA 92707
The IT Project Coordinator also will be responsible to help implement IT Project Management processes and methodologies for the IT function, designed to ensure that IT projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Prior experience supporting an ERP implementation (SAP and/or Oracle) desired
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Some understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years experience as a Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide written and oral reports of activity on assigned contracts.
- Coordinate various and multiple IT projects, some of which will be large-scale in nature.
- Assist the Project Manager, Program Manager or Program Leader in tracking budget expenses
- Coordinate communication within areas of the enterprise regarding IT projects, including aspects impacting the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Develop project reports and other deliverables as assigned by the Project Manager, Program Manager or Program Leader.
- Document activities and develop feedback reports to communicate project findings and activities to collaborators and others involved.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Aid the creation of agendas and preparation of materials for meetings.
- Escalate functional, quality, timeline issues as needed.
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines; notify the appropriate Project Manager, Program Manager, Program Leader when issues arise, and aid in taking corrective actions, as needed.
- Provide input to the Project Manager, Program Manager, and Program Leader regarding team member performance.
- Track the work progress of resources assigned to the project team for specific task assignments.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year