Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Marketing Associate:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location of the Job: Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Proactive in recognizing news opportunities within the Seaver Autism Center and working with the Center’s leadership and with Mount Sinai’s Marketing Dept. to take advantage of them. Responsible for conference planning, which sometimes includes working with Mount Sinai’s Medical Education Dept.
- Gather market data and customer information
- Communicate and work with various departments (Purchasing, Warehouse, Quality Control) to maintain inventory while isolating defective product
- Work with vendors on correcting quality issues and arranging product returns
- Assist in category / product review and analysis
- Identify products that need to be checked for quality issues based on returns and customer comments
- Assist in catalog production process
- Analyze and identify quality patterns and trends with various reports (Daily Product Returns, Daily Customer Comments and Weekly Market News)
- Assist in preparing and maintaining vendor and price files
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help manage and optimize our affiliate marketing programs.
- Measure performance and identify key levers of improvement across all marketing channels.
- Provide marketing support for customer retention and engagement initiatives.
- Execute direct marketing campaigns to support customer acquisition goals.
Salary: $11,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year