Following is a sample job description template for the position of Marketing Communications Coordinator:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location of the Job: Newtown Square, PA 19073
PMI is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator who will assist in operationalizing the marketing and communications strategy for PMI’s organization markets business team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – knowledge of Graphic Design programs (such as Quark or Photoshop) and CRM’s (such as SalesForce.com) is a plus
- Flexibility for some travel, primarily within the US
- High integrity, trustworthiness, and honesty
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, presentation, and analytical skills
- Team player and builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Assertive with a positive outlook and performance-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Candidates with an entrepreneurial and pioneering attitude will be best suited for this role
- Software products marketing experience is a plus
- Strongly Preferred – familiarity with Life Sciences tools (software, platforms, hardware)
- Required – familiarity with the Life Sciences through work history or educational background
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the corporate advertising and brand expression work of peer group companies.
- Track the global advertising budgets which includes providing budgetary and vendor resource guidance to regional counterparts and maintaining a spreadsheet with consolidated data.
- Provide marketing communications support to ACE business units on new global initiatives. (e. ACE GPS, ACE A & H, ACE Travel Insurance)
- Coordination of the 5 vendors that work together to execute our advertising and marcom programs.
- Support the planning, development, and execution process of the corporate brand advertising program, in conjunction with various agencies and vendors.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year