Here is a sample job description template for the position of Marketing Executive:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location of the Job: Sarasota, FL 34234
A talented Online Marketing Executive is sought to join a young, growing digital agency. You will have a range of variety in the role and the responsibility that will allow you to challenge yourself and assist in pushing your career and experience to new boundaries.
- Work well in a team and independently
- Internet savvy.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Actively listens to and anticipating client needs while proactively offering solutions.
- Impeccable telephone skills, including clear communication and professional courtesy.
- 2-4 years college degree in related field (preferred, but not required).
- 2+ years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommending website revisions designed to promote increase visibility and product branding
- Cultivating relationships with primary partners
- Working with portals/resellers
- Targeted email campaigns
- Submissions to search engines and download sites
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Product marketing, demonstrations, evangelism and promotion
Salary: $11,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year