Here is a sample job description template for the position of Operations Analyst:
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location of the Job: Durham, NC 27709
Job Type: Full Time Employee
With over 40 years of experience in the IT staffing and consulting industry, CTG is skilled at placing people like you in jobs they love.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.
- Must appreciate the important aspects of running a 24/7/365 operation. Experience with supporting 50-150K + users in an enterprise application a plus.
- Preferred ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast pace and organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Must submit resume through COS to be considered for this job opening.
- Excellent oral and written communications ability. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Proven ability in communicating is essential along with the ability to differentiate appropriately. Able to discuss complex technical concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, analyze and lead growth/process improvement projects across the business
- Create, maintain, and update standard operating procedures for all databases and macros
- Provide project leadership on various initiatives in support of developing digital cockpits and dashboards and transitions of reporting universes
- Perform statistical analysis on data to evaluate and isolate the critical factors influencing trends and relationships of variables to drive improved growth results
- Automate and standardize existing reporting structures across the business