Following is a sample job description template for the position of Placement Officer:
Job Title: Placement Officer
Location of the Job: White Plains, NY
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Seeking an outgoing, motivated, independent thinker to work closely with graduating students, preparing them for all aspects of their job search in their exciting new career fields.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a professional attitude.
- You will need to successfully define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions while providing excellent phone and customer service skills.
- SALES, customer service, staffing or related career development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ideal candidate will have some previous sales account management experience, and/or experience in a high outbound transactional, customer service call center or sales environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Small business commercial placement
- Process renewals
- Process binders, change requests, endorsements, reinstatements
- Heavy phone volume in a wholesale insurance office
Salary: 12,000.00 – 16,000.00 USD /year