Here is a sample job description template for the position of Retail Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: San Diego, CA 92111
The purpose of this position is to develop strategic marketing initiatives that maximize profitability and align with company goals, to provide visionary leadership in the execution of those initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Print production processes and ability to negotiate pricing and terms with vendors.
- Knowledge and experience with retail and customer acquisition programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel a must.
- Analytical skills, coupled with the ability to multi-task for highly visible projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing and implementing marketing communications and retail programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent program
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Research and planning.
- Manages marketing services department including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Oversees and directs market research, competitor analysis and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Provides leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines.
- Provides leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Ensures marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Manage strategic direction for promotion and advertising, coordinating with retail stores.
- Directs implementation and execution of marketing and service policies and practices.
- Develops annual marketing and service plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year