Following is a sample job description template for the position of Sales Analyst:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Location of the Job: Chicago, IL 60290
Job Type: Full Time Employee
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide perspective and recommendations for inclusion in customer strategies and tactics by analyzing and evaluating factors that affect the 4 sales controllable (Distribution, Pricing, Shelving, and Promotion), in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- 3 years experience in data analysis, preferably for consumer products sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a wide range of both client-facing and internally-facing roles.
- Deep subject matter knowledge in their aligned practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess deep knowledge of TBA’s business and delivery models, the capabilities and limitations of the TBA platform, as well as regulatory/compliance/consulting knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and report sales and forecast data for use in inventory planning, sales analysis and forecasting
- Reviews, updates, and provides input on RFP responses for the template software
- Maintains expertise in all practice products and services
- Perform sales analysis using MS Excel to analyze historical sales data
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Analyze trade funds systems
- Performs due diligence to scope work and provide input to strategic questions required for defining the opportunity. Helps determine whether the prospect is more suited to our traditional offer or the mid-market solution.
- Ensures consistency of responses to RFPs where necessary
Salary: 15,000.00 – 35,000.00 USD /year