A sample job description template for the position of Sales and Marketing Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Location of the Job: Denver, CO 80237
This position will assist in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities, as well as a range of administrative support duties related to daily operations of the company.
- Strategic as well as tactical thinker.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business/marketing, customer service and/or sales support; actual sales experience a plus.
- Self-starter with a team-oriented work style.
- Strong “front office” skills and excellent telephone and in person communication.
- Business degree.
- CRM, SharePoint, ERP/MRP experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office; advanced Excel skills essential, including but not limited to facility with pivot tables and look up functions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, experience and aptitude for ‘data-mining.’
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on and promote products to architects, contractors and builder
- Prepare letters and correspondence, create weekly activity reports
- Assemble and disseminate specification and marketing materials
- Communication with customers to develop action steps to help bid and sell projects
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with daily office communications and customer support
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year