A sample job description template for the position of Application Manager is given below:
Job Title: Application Manager
Location of the Job: Tampa, FL 33637
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This is a highly technical senior management position within the Information Resources Department directing applications development planning, design, implementation, and lifecycle maintenance for the District.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- ETL development experience with complex data transforms and derivations
- Some experience SQL Server and DB2 query performance and tuning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with DB2 databases and tools
- Experience SQL Server stored procedures and triggers desirable
- Strong background in SQL programming
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Integration Services (SSIS)
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE