Find below a sample job description template for the position of Bakery Manager:
Job Title: Bakery Manager
Location of the Job: Sarasota, FL, 32413
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
A successful Supermarket Company based in Union County, NJ is seeking a self-motivated and competent Bakery Manager for its in-store operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of staff (working with the HR Dept to recruit, hire, evaluate and terminate necessary staff etc).
- Maintain strict inventory and cost control.
- Ensure proper safety conditions for all Bakery, production and product storage facilities.
- Accountable for all standards of hygiene and sanitation and health practices per CI Labor Law (2007 Revision) and CI Department of Environmental Health Codes.
- Oversee proper maintenance of all bakery and sealing room equipment.
- Ordering, receiving and warehousing of all bakery ingredients.
- Oversee effective scheduling of all department staff.
- Supervision of Bakery Department and staff.
- Ensure the efficient operation of a high volume production facility to meet company goals and customer needs.
- Assessment and Management of Bakery facilities.
- Quality Control –accountable for maintenance and ensuring checks at all levels so production remains as highest standard.
- Cross-functional team experience
- Desire to work in a small company environment and help build the US Operations
- An entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves mentality
- Dermatology experience is a plus
- Pharma sales experience required; Sales Management experience.a plus
- 1 1/2+ years of marketing experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company for PM level; 4+ years pharma marketing experience required for SPM
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree is preferred
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE