Following is a sample job description template for the position of Chief Compliance Officer.
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Location of the job: Santa Clara, CA 95054
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is a well-respected asset management company with a stellar long-term investment track record and conservative investment approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Respond to and monitor complaints
- Refer escalated and/or complex issues, as necessary, to Legal Department.
- Random call auditing to ensure compliance with FDCPA, Fair Housing Act and any other Company policies and procedures
- Keep current on all regulatory and compliance law changes and maintain state and federal compliance documentation.
- Look for any trends generated from tracking systems and report them to management.
- Prepare and implement a Compliance Plan and perform compliance testing
- Prepare compliance reports
- Oversee regulatory audits and exams
- Ability to supervise staff when needed
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Very strong organizational skills
- Research skills and technical understanding of loan servicing
- Knowledge of Mortgage Insurance
- Strong knowledge of Federal and state laws applicable to mortgage servicing, including licensing
- Compliance test experience
- Knowledge of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA loans
- Work Hours: 40h/Week
Salary: Salary plus bonus opportunity