Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Client Coordinator:
Job Title: Client Coordinator
Location of the job: Salem, NH 03079
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Client Coordinator successfully assists both the client as well as the sales team with various tasks such as collateral development, sales programs, and product development. A successful Client Coordinator will be able to multitask, have strong communication skills and have working knowledge in the marketing and advertising industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of personality types, and across different Clients and internal environments.
- Translate, understand and educate internal/external contacts on Valassis product details and requirements.
- Communicate effectively to varied audiences, including strong positioning skills and positioning sensitive information with limited direction.
- Proven ability to multi-task and multi-manage.
- Pass an excel evaluation to prove advanced proficiency
- Demonstrate strong presentation capabilities
- Exhibit competent oral and written comprehension and expression
- Detail oriented, critical think, problem solver.
- Working knowledge of: MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal, and interpersonal. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients, including Executive levels at Fortune 500/1000 companies.
- Three to five years of experience in staffing client relationship management, industry operations, HR/recruiting, and extensive customer service is preferred.
- 4 years of college, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.