Here is a sample job description template for the position of Client Manager that will help you prepare the final JD for your requirement.
Job Title: Client Manager
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This position is responsible for achieving successful sales performance from new or existing accounts that will be primarily in the private sector of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-depth Product experience Cash Management, Securities and Trade Services.
- Coordinate and perform relationship reviews.
- Promptly recognize and take action on issues and provide client with root/cause analysis.
- Revenue retention
- Negotiate key terms with client related to pricing and deal make up to include working with the Product organization in coordinating our pricing strategy
- Prospecting and sourcing opportunities.
- Interface with various levels of decision maker within client base
- Participate in customer roundtables and industry conferences.
- Facilitate customer bids via sales presentations; contract negotiations, pricing and RFP management.
- Sales to new clients via RFP and sales presentations, creating entry to new clients and cross selling of new products.
- Background in building design with emphasis on civil or architectural design development.
- Bases decisions on a high standard of ethics and principles, backs up words with actions, and is scrupulously honest.
- Able to reach “win-win” agreements that meet the interests of both parties.
- Applies mature judgment to issues, takes prudent risks, gathers sufficient information, and exercises keen insight to make confident and timely decisions.
- Ability to define and solve business development and sales problems and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong relationship building skills that enable them to approach new clients and maintain and build existing client relationships.
- Strong understanding of our business and the ability to create business development plans that support the objectives of the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate the business development and sales objectives of the company to primarily the private sector.
Salary: $11.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE