Here is a sample job description template for the position of CME Coordinator:
Job Title: CME Coordinator
Location of the job: Newtown, PA 18940
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
My client an excellent medical education company in the Manhattan area is actively seeking an experienced Program Coordinator/Jr Program Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of our growing client’s with room for career growth and upward mobility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain up to date with accreditation policies and practices.
- Assist in the development and refining of educational objectives.
- Assist in the development of educational needs to be addressed by CME/CE activities.
- Launch new initiatives
- Ensure that documentation of the planning process is appropriate and complete.
- Implement and coordinate program planning procedures for CME/CE activities
- Faculty management
- Examples of responsibilities include: managing work flow, budget tracking and management, managing project process and plans, etc, all while communicating with internal staff as well as the client.
- Work with accredited CME Provider Partners, outside vendors, internal staff to plan and coordinate their projects from inception, meeting requirements and ensuring completion on time, within cost and to required quality standards.
- Participant recruitment
- Manage Medical Education Programs through to completion ensuring projects are delivered on target
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform under deadlines
- Proven writing skills
- Proficient in MS Word and working with PDF documents
- Experience with web-based activities
- Good analytical skills (working with spreadsheets and budgets)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree