Given below is the sample Job description template for the position of Community Service Coordinator. This is for guidance purpose only. Please edit and modify it as per your specific requirements.
Job title: Community Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Help connect people to Vermont’s rich heritage! Motivated professional must have marketing and public relations experience; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Bachelor’s or equivalent. Full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and capitalize on key growth opportunities in the community to raise the profile of the brand
- Educate and inform the local community about the Boston’s brand and various programs
- Work with the management team and corporate national field marketing manager to develop a strategic marketing plan for Boston’s
- Generate traffic during ‘non-peak’ times in order to maximize sales and profitability
- Manage the execution of national and local store marketing initiatives.
- Identify and capitalize on key opportunities in the community, build positive on-going relationships with local businesses, schools, community organizations and sports teams and leagues
- Must have own vehicle
- Knowledge of CPT, HCPC and ICD-9 Codes
- Event planning experience is a valuable asset
- Strong organizational skills and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Enjoys working independently
- A strategic thinker who will develop creative, new programs to drive traffic and capture first-time guests
- Solid knowledge of the Killeen community and local contacts
- Minimum of 2 years field marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a full service restaurant/bar environment
- Seasoned marketing professional looking for employment consisting of approximately 30 hours a week
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE