Here is a sample job description template for the position of construction controller. Please edit it to meet your specific requirements.
JOB TITLE: Construction Controller
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 Years
JOB TYPE: Full Time Employee
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s degree
Our USA division is growing steadily and emerging as one of the top heavy civil construction firms in the nation. We are currently looking to hire a Document Controller to work out of our White Plains New York Branch office with our estimating and business development teams on new bid as we expand our business practice here in the USA nationally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- In charge of all aspects of accounting including certified payroll and mechanic’s lien laws and prevailing wage laws.
- Guides project operations by developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Keeps supplies ready by developing and monitoring inventory systems.
- Manages sub-contractors by developing and evaluating bids
- Controls project expense by categorizing and analyzing expenditures
- Develops project plans by advising clients regarding project objectives and requirements
- Meets project control operational standards by contributing project control information to strategic plans and reviews
- Meets project control financial standards by providing project control annual budget information
- Develops cost estimates by analyzing construction documents; applying historical and standard costs and estimating data.
SALARY: $12.00 – $14:00 Hourly DOE