Here’s a sample job description template for the position of Customer Service Coordinator; you just need to personalize it for your organization.
Job title: Customer Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Spectrum is the Philadelphia area’s leading Herman Miller furniture dealership. We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator/Project Manager to perform office-based sales support and field-based project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall department/Company support as needed
- Identifies OEM service representatives to assist with servicing equipment in the field
- General filing of paperwork that pertains to Field Service activities
- Process monthly reports which are required by other departments or by contract obligations
- Process expense report and time card for all Field Service Engineers
- Quote and process payment of spare part requested by customers
- Manages off-site spare parts depot locations
- Order and ship all parts required to service the equipment in the field
- Maintain database for equipment service history
- Coordinate all activity of Field Service Engineers
- Handle all customer inquiries with regards to their equipment
- Able to follow instructions with minimal supervision within specified time frames.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment where priorities are continually changing.
- Have a continuous quality improvement mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills.
- Experience identifying potential problems and offering alternative solutions.
- Works effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Attentive to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with customers and all cross-functional areas.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service and order entry experience.
- Associates degree or some college required.
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE