Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Customer Service Team Leader:
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location of the Job: Atlanta, GA 30002
Years of Experience: 1+to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
It is imperative that the individual selected for this role have the ability to motivate and manage a team and work with a sense of urgency in providing excellent service to our clients and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and partner with team members to ensure that everyone utilizes a consultative approach with our customers to fulfill their business needs.
- Collaborate with members of the Sales Force to recognize potential sales opportunities as well as to ensure the maintenance and further penetration of current business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to efficiently manage team and team territory and to ensure the continued growth of the business.
- Work to ensure team objectives are met and look for ways to further streamline policies, procedures, and ultimately increase the level of quality and customer service produced by the group.
- Recruit, train, coach, and foster the development of a diverse team to maintain CT’s position as an industry leader in the provision of UCC services.
- Motivate and manage the service team, monitoring the day-to-day operations to ensure workload is evenly distributed throughout the team.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening, feedback, delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Assume a direct role in training new team members
- Assist in the recruiting / interview process to identify quality Customer Service candidates
- Audit department processes and identify / implement areas for improvement
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide feedback as needed
- Set goals and provide mentoring / coaching to reps
- Manage a team of 8 – 12 reps on a daily basis
Work Hours: Monday through Friday: 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE