The data entry supervisor manages the data entry staff and data entry process to maintain an accurate and effective database of the company. He also has to provide adequate charge entry. Here is a sample job description template for the position of Data Entry Supervisor.
Job Title: Data Entry Supervisor
Location of the Job: ____________________
Years of Experience: ___________________
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: ______________________
Working Hours: _______________________
Duties and Responsibilities
- The data entry supervisor has to perform these duties:
- Manages the data entry processes to preserve a correct and well-organized database.
- Manages and schedules duties of data entry staff.
- Develops motives and priorities and assigns tasks and projects.
- Develops staff skills and training plans.
- Counsels, trains and coaches data entry staff.
- Implements counteractive actions and conducts performance evaluations.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance in data entry.
- Reviews, interprets and examines reports, encounter forms and charts. Verifies and corrects information, codes and account numbers.
- Ensures absolute and precise data entries into the company’s information and financial systems.
- Facilitates the main changes in data entry processes.
- Helps staff with data entry questions.
- Compiles and analyzes the data.
- Makes and processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
- Establishes system report templates.
- Showcases data entry in divisional and organizational planning and quality development committees and initiatives.
Skills and Requirements
The applicant must be skilled in:
- Operating a ten key calculator.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationship with others.
- Effectively managing and leading staff, and delegating tasks and authority.
- Operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications, including database systems.