Here is a sample job description template for the position of Doctors Receptionist:
Job Title: Doctors Receptionist
Location of the Job: Pasadena, CA 91101
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Immediate need for medical receptionist seeking a great opportunity for a well know organization. Minimum 2 years experience working in a medical office will be keys to success in this well-known, dynamic organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Collects patient referrals and co-payments.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal information.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of Medical Manager, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Spanish speaking helpful, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus
Salary: 15,000.00 – 20,000.00 USD /year