Here is a sample job description template for the position of Document Coordinator:
Job Title: Document Coordinator
Location of the job: Boulder, CO 80301
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our client in the Nashville, TN area is seeking a Document Control Coordinator to begin work immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will re-engineer our ECO/Doc control processes using the tools we have (SAP/Omnify).
- Chairs weekly ECO review meetings as well as direct communication with our Sacramento, UK and China offices.
- Drives ECO velocity through constant monitoring and attention to outstanding deliverables.
- Coordinates, analyzes, and reviews all ECO submissions for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage all aspects of the Line 6 ECO/Document control systems.
- Hardware documentation writing experience a plus.
- Manufacturing documentation management experience is a plus.
- Strong process and quality orientation.
- Professional demeanor, exhibiting an ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to work with others to define documentation needs and translate into build and test procedures.
- Strong detail and organizational skills and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- 2+ years technical writing experience.
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE