Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Enrollment Specialist:
Job Title: Enrollment Specialist
Location of the Job: Portland, OR 97232
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The iQ Academy Enrollment Specialist is responsible for answering incoming calls from potential students of iQ Academy. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for ensuring a positive and professional experience for all potential students of our iQ Academy programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares final contracting documents for scanning and long-term storage.
- Responds to Letter of Interest requests from new provider groups and coordinates the receipt of all required contract material from these provider practices.
- Works with the Contracting and Provider Relations staff to enroll new contracts and continually educates PNM staff on appropriate provider set-up in the system.
- Regularly maintains department data quality standards concerning the data entry of all provider transactions.
- Answer questions from various NHP staff concerning the status of provider enrollment transactions.
- Maintains provider status lists for larger provider organizations and provide regular status reports to these groups.
- Coordinates with Credentialing, Configuration, Member Services and other PNM staff to process enrollment transactions, resolve enrollment issues
- Maintains and updates specific provider information directly in the claim processing system (QNXT).
- Supports the completion of all enrollment transactions within department-specific turn-around-time standards.
- Process all provider enrollment transactions within the Provider Automation Tool (PAT)
- Ability to work with Deloitte Partners, Principles and client executives
- Ability to develop winning strategies
- Strong level of business acumen,
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills, including building rapport, listening, social versatility, the ability to accurately present a compelling value proposition
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience selling to clients in specific industries (and knowledge of those industries) a plus
- Experience selling services and benchmarking a plus
- Consistent and proven ability to achieve and exceed assigned revenue and volume objectives a plus
- Business development or sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE