A sample job description template for the position of Equipment Specialist is given below:
Job Title: Equipment Specialist
Location of the Job: Denver, CO 80244
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Dialysis Equipment Specialist (DES) will be an individual skilled in the maintenance, upkeep, and operation of all Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry on-call pager during scheduled rotation.
- Exposure to cadaveric tissue, processing equipment and processes, clean rooms and other processing areas. Adhere to all safety guidelines and company policies.
- Having to lift heavy weights risking back and foot injury and damage to expensive or irreplaceable equipment.
- Exposure to possible bio hazards in processing, risk of being cut by saw, knife blades and osteotomes, prolonged standing, slipping and falling on wet floor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to pass a certification course given by equipment
- Minimum 3 years experience in machine maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hemodialysis.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
Salary: $14.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE