Following is a sample job description template for the position of Group Facilitator. This will guide you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your company.
Job Title: Group Facilitator
Location of the job: Westampton Township, NJ 08060
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Group Facilitators are needed for our Better Way Program which teaches anger and conflict management skills to youth between the ages of 12 – 18 who are involved in the juvenile justice system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be overseeing group therapy
- Care coordination to minority communities, communities at risk, families affected by HIV, mental illness, and substance abuse
- Will provide mental health and substance abuse services
- This position has a night schedule, including weekends, with hours of 5-9pm.
- Minimum of two years work experience in youth development field
- Valid FBI, Criminal History, and Child Abuse clearances
- 2+ years of experience providing mental health and substance abuse services
- Experience working with minority communities, communities at risk, families affected by HIV, mental illness, and substance abuse
- Must be 20 years of age or older and willing to work between 4-10 hours weekly
- Demonstrated experience facilitating groups and utilizing active and experiential learning principles