Find below a sample job description template for the position of Hydrologist:
Job Title: Hydrologist
Location of the Job: Denver, CO 80203
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 2+ to 3 Years
We specialize in placing Engineering and Technical personnel in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Surface water and sediment computer modeling;
- Working knowledge of unsaturated GW flow and surface water principles and methodologies;
- Ability to create designs, repair and analyze water resources;
- Water shed modeling;
- HEC modeling;
- Hydroelectric power modeling;
- Needs to excel in saturated and unsaturated flow in porous media like rock and soil in addition to hydrology.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Doctoral degree (Ph.) or equivalent; and more than 20 years related experience in the hydroelectric/mining industry.;
- Hands-on working knowledge of scheduling, costing and budgeting software and project management reporting.;
- knowledge of CAD/Civil 3D and latest water resource software preferred.
Working Conditions and Work hours:
Work Hours: All Day
We provide a clean safe work environment, very good, clean working environment.