This is what a sample job description template for the position of maintenance coordinator would look like. Hope you’ll find it useful.
Job title: Maintenance Coordinator
Location of the job: Ocala, FL 34470
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Rockwood Pigments, a leading producer of synthetic iron oxides for use in construction and coatings applications is seeking a Maintenance Support Coordinator for our St. Louis, MO facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Parts audits completed on a bi-annual basis.
- Work order system maintenance and reporting monthly.
- Issues necessary permits per site Permit to Work guidelines. Jobs are inspected prior and post completion.
- Provides back-up and coverage for the Maintenance Superintendent as needed.
- Prepares cost estimates for new and revised instrumentation and equipment installations and coordinates estimating input for other department personnel as required.
- Manages vendor, supply and service contracts internally and externally.
- Troubleshoots electrical, control systems and field instrumentation to provide guidance and direction to the E & I technicians as required.
- Researches, validates, and orders instrumentation and equipment for the maintenance department. Equipment standards are validated to meet PSM Mechanical Integrity Standards and are directed for replacement within site guidelines.
- Inventories, manages and maintains Store room capital spare parts, validates and maintains Computer systems, and complete parts audits on a bi-annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills in supervising subordinates
- Ability to modify and interpret mechanical, electrical, and equipment drawings and specifications.
- Equivalent experience level to five years in industrial electrical and Instrumentation maintenance.
- Evening and weekend hours are required for these positions.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving and computer skills.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in lending, banking or financial services.
Salary: $11.00 – $13:00 Hourly DOE