This sample job description template for the position of Medical Practice Manager will help you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Medical Practice Manager
Location of the Job: Bethesda, MD 20852
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Recruiting an energetic Practice Manager for a busy Hematology/Oncology Medical group in Los Angeles. Experience in a medical practice, specifically Oncology is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Practice is highly technically oriented including the use of Electronic Medical Records
- This manager will be responsible for all business functions within the practice; including hiring and managing office staff as needed, Scheduling, Computer IT functions and many other miscellaneous functions.
- Practice consists of 2 MD’s; and a variety of clinical and administrative staff members with very little turn over in the business.
- The office functions as an extended family and has for many years.
- Capable of managing people with focus on efficient and productive results but without creating unnecessary stress and turn over within the staff.
- Strong technology knowledge and experience;
- This office manager should come with strong office management experience;
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE