A sample job description template for the position of Office Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Location of the job: Edison, NJ 08837
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Sales office of a large international organization has a temp-to-hire opportunity available for an Office Coordinator with excellent communications skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates strong computer proficiencies. Proficient with Windows 2000 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills, phone etiquette and works well in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere. Team-oriented mentality.
- Understands how his/her position relates to other positions in the company and contributes to company’s overall effectiveness and balances the team’s objectives with own.
- Understands the company’s business processes, applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity is accurate and thorough in delivering quality work and pays attention to all relevant details.
- Utilizes technology tools effectively
- Administers associate payroll and time card processes
- Candidate registration and processing ensuring the branch is in compliance with W-4 and I-9 processing, including administering skills assessments when necessary.
- Consistently meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers and delivers quality services to clients/candidates/peers.
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Basic to intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- 1 year of general office experience
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Minimum one year of related administrative or office support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.