Following is a sample job description template for the position of Operational Analyst:
Job Title: Operational Analyst
Location of the Job: Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
The GM Operational Risk and Supervision team play a key role in the organization as they are responsible for the creation, ownership and integrity of key management information across all aspects of Global Markets’ products and regions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects will focus on operational risk and capital, regulatory guidelines for Deutsche Bank spreading across various regions, product to achieve financial and operational efficiency.
- CTB projects will require defining project scope, action or operating plan and service delivery.
- Supporting Operational Risk and Supervision team in New York, London and Mumbai.
- To design a framework for the effective management and supervision of operational risk.
- Setting up new processes to mitigate operational and regulatory risk.
- Will be responsible as a key stakeholder to design a strong operational risk culture and internal control culture, effective internal risk reporting, and contingency planning for DB.
- Projects around operational risk and supervision, which entail refinement of existing processes within Deutsche Bank.
- Role will entail proactive efforts to do business development and effectively deliver projects.
- Work with the Business Managers to proactively identify and implement process changes to the way in which different processes works.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Requires solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
- Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or project.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to elicit, gather and analysis user needs.
- Requires solid analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of department specific processes and procedures.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field and some experience in business analysis, processes, procedures, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, etc. or other directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of various software programs, including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
Work Hours: All Day
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: 70,000.00 – 90,000.00 USD /Year