Here is a sample job description template for the position of Operations Director. You can modify it for the applicable changes and use it for your organization.
Job Title: Operations Director
Years of Experience: 3+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Style Crest, a Building Products Company, has an excellent career opportunity available for a Director of Operations responsible for all distribution and transportation operations to ensure we meet our On Time in Full promise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute a strategic roadmap company will follow in building organization.
- Implement operations systems and procedures to help build an streamlined, efficient organization as we grow
- Lead and mentor project teams to drive quality improvements
- Drive operations to optimize efficiency and maximize profitability
- Oversee administrative staff and some production staff
- Manage, administer and evaluate all operations-related functions and activities
- Work with production department to incorporate content into site and meet client deadlines and expectations
- On-board new projects to ensure success at managing processes and functions.
- In conjunction with senior management and the CEO, implement company strategy with executive leadership team
- Coding knowledge and/or CPC preferred.
- Academic and/or Pediatric Clinic experience a plus
- IDX billing system experience preferred
- Experience working in an Operations role within a medium to large Provider Practices.
- Must have 5-8+ years Physician Billing experience
Salary: 80,000.00 – 100,000.00 USD /year