Have a look at the sample job description template for the position of Paralegal Specialist given below. You can use this template to prepare a real JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Paralegal Specialist
Location of the Job: Gainesville, FL 32615
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Realty Income Corporation, a REIT headquartered in Escondido, seeks a real estate paralegal specialist with broad, extensive experience in handling large dollar, high volume commercial real estate transactions and matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for title and survey review on a variety of real estate financing transactions in all fifty states and negotiating title insurance coverage for project partnerships in which Alliant makes an equity investment.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, be able to work independently and with a team, work well under pressure, facilitate solutions and meet constantly changing deadlines.
- Responsibilities will also include reviewing of corporate and real estate due diligence, analyze and review of documents to ensure Company standard provisions are incorporated, drafting of escrow and closing instruction letters and providing transaction assistance to in-house counsel including organization and maintenance of deal files, checklists and closing binders.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Imanage.
- Strong word processing and writing skills.
- ABA approved Legal Assistant/Paralegal Certification preferred.
- Prior transactional law experience is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in title and survey review including due-diligence review, documentation and closing coordination.
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE