The following sample template will make your job easy to prepare a job description for the position of Placement Coordinator. Make sure to customize it before using it for your organization.
Job title: Placement Coordinator
Location of the job: Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing individual to fill the position of Placement Coordinator. This person will be responsible for the placement of children in foster homes and for recruiting and certifying of foster families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining if apprentices have specified and unspecified needs that will contribute to the success of the driver.
- Contacting the “inactive” apprentices and place them if appropriate
- Utilizing the AS400 and send messages to trucks regarding transports of apprentices to meet with their over the road trainer.
- Informing the Training Coordinators, and Driver Managers of their trainer’s and apprentices utilizing Access, AS400 and e-mail.
- Placing the Apprentice participants together by exchanging all information, and arranging transportation if necessary.
- Utilizing the Access Database and AS400 to establish the placements needed and priorities of the trainer participants.
- Advanced Telephone and Computer Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Extremely detail oriented
Salary: $14.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE