Here is a sample job description template for the position of Professional Development Coordinator:
Job Title: Professional Development Coordinator
Years of Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Masters Degree
Santa Monica College is currently accepting application for the position of Professional Development Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining system tables and testing of new processes added to systems.
- Coordinate with staff and/or oversee management of projects involving large, complex or strategic customers.
- Monitors team performance and provides feedback.
- Monitor and approve adjustments to be made to customer’s account. Looking for trends in training issues, etc. for staff and Sales Team.
- Work with other Tyco companies on putting new procedures in place, while striving to optimize Best Practices.
- Assist in communication to staff, Sales and Service on potential product issues, while working with TSP and ADT distribution to help fulfill customer needs and deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to translate organizational goals into effective programming.
- In-depth current knowledge in area of specialty related to hospice and palliative care as well as volunteer management.
- At least three (3) years discipline-specific experience in hospice and/or palliative care, oncology, human service, or related field.
- Professional certification in relevant areas preferred.
- Previous experience with clinical software preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in clinical area, education, or related field preferred.
Salary: 5,364.00 – 6,520.00 USD /month