Find below a sample job description template for the position of Promotion Manager:
Job Title: Promotion Manager
Location of the Job: Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Marketing Promotion Manager’s primary responsibility is to help develop, implement, manage process and perform duties to promote and sell magazine subscriptions, conference and trade show attendance and publications’ merchandise and ancillary products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee projects with Inter-departments.
- Oversee process of promotional prizes/giveaways and handle barter agreements, orders and record keeping, if applicable
- Oversee process for network affiliate relations with respect to media kits, promotions, presentations, etc.
- Oversee processes/best practices for all assigned Promotion Specialists/Coordinators to follow relative to necessary paperwork including, but not limited to affidavits of eligibility, necessary insurance requirements, legal and/or liability documents and proper safety precautions.
- Responsible for supporting monthly, quarterly and annual promotional revenue budget for assigned markets within the region.
- Oversee Promotions Specialists/Coordinators within assigned markets in region with all phases of departmental and client promotions including: concepting promotional ideas, developing proposals, working with local/regional/national suppliers in coordinating promotional collateral materials and make presentations with/without Account Executives.
- Support Promotions Functional Leader with all promotional initiatives for the region.
- Ability to work well in teams, to influence others and to negotiate effectively
- Strong independent work skills and ability to work with multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary: $14.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE