Following is a sample job description template for the position of Recovery Specialist.
Job Title: Recovery Specialist
Location of the job: Houston, TX 77001
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Firstmark Credit Union is currently seeking a Recovery Specialist I to assist with collecting on delinquent consumer loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact positively with co-workers, management and the public
- Research and investigate information to determine course of action
- Notify debtors by telephone or letter of legal obligation to pay
- Interview debtors to determine ability to pay and negotiate payment agreement
- Effectively collect delinquent accounts in a timely manner
- Analyze delinquent account records to determine appropriate and cost effective collection approaches
- Identify and refer cases requiring legal action
- Administer accounts in litigation, foreclosure, repossession, recovery and bankruptcy
- Detailed knowledge of data replication, data mirroring technologies and concepts.
- Excellent PC Skills and common business applications. ( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Familiarity with consulting services practices.
- 5 – 7 years of data replication services experience.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of technical services support or pre-sales support experience.
- Preferred Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences or work equivalence.