Following is a sample job description template for the position of Recruitment Manager:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location of the Job: Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This newly created position will spearhead the national recruitment efforts, partner with the HR Directors and Managers of the various sites regarding their needs, communicate with hiring managers on their recruitment needs, and manage and direct the strategic recruitment efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with annual compensation analysis and other surveys as needed
- Maintains recruitment statistics
- Collects and documents competitive market information (salary and/or accounting industry)
- Designs and leads recruitment training sessions
- Reviews and approves background investigation reports and invoices
- Manages application tracking system use, including account issues, training, process design and website portal
- Oversees relationships with all staffing agencies including the negotiation of contract terms, regular communication regarding hiring priorities, the gathering of competitive industry information, and invoice payment
- Manages campus recruitment program and strategy (school selection/participants/kick-off meeting/events/in-house program)
- Works one-on-one with department directors to assess recruiting needs and develop recruitment strategies for the positions
- Develops, recommends and implements recruitment policies and procedures
- Manages full life-cycle of recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing and negotiating offers of employment for all candidates and provides back-up support
- Manages the recruitment function and team of a high growth public accounting firm
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of office software programs and internet recruiting.
- Continual efforts to stay ahead of the curve and identify progressive ways to source top candidates.
- Strong self-management, organizational and follow-through/follow-up skills.
- Mature professionalism with total regard for strict confidentiality.
- Full life cycle recruitment experience necessary.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems is strongly preferred.
- Background in Human Resources related discipline is helpful.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment experience with healthcare or similarly operating retail business preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE