This sample job description template for the position of Release Manager is for the purpose of guidance only. You’ll need to modify it for your requirements.
Job Title: Release Manager
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our customer in San Antonio is looking for a Release Manager to assist in assessing current and future project release schedules and establishing attainable release schedules to keep current development projects on track.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between all CSA and the designated Consumer Environments Management teams responsible for the readiness and stability of all Lower Environments throughout the Integrated Release
- Liaison between all CSA and the Consumer Enterprise Release Management Teams responsible for ensuring the technical delivery and deployment of all initiatives for a designated Integrated Release
- Facilitate the Shakeout of all Lower Environments prior to the testing phases of an Integrated Release
- Liaison between the Application Initiative Development/Management Teams and the Technical Delivery Project Management Teams, in support of Lower Environment Test Execution reporting/ status/resolution, defect tracking reporting/status/resolution, and project status as it relates to the release
- SDLC experience leading teams through Release process from Inception to Transition.
- Attention to detail as well as the “big picture”
- Siebel Experience
- Knowledge of Insurance and Claims
- Project Management and Release Management of complex, large scale software applications and integration points in a multi-application environment.
- RUP (Rational Unified Process) experience
Salary: $13.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE