Following is a sample job description template for the position of Security Coordinator:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Location of the job: New York, NY 10036
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
APS-ARTI LLC. is currently recruiting for an Security Support Coordinator in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Rosslyn, VA location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings on behalf of Security Management
- Complete incident reports and escalate to investigations when needed
- Provide onsite support at events, which may include travel
- Source security equipment and contract services as needed
- Order equipment and supplies
- Obtain permits and insurance certificates
- Coordinate with vendors
- Create and maintain security management schedules for events and shoots
- Code and process invoices
- Coordinate travel and logistics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliability, flexibility, maturity, and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel and departments within Department of State.
- Must possess strong editorial, clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Undergraduate degree and 6 years related experience. Without a degree, must have 8 years of related experience.