Following is a sample job description template for the position of Sports Agent:
Job Title: Sports Agent
Location of the Job: New Orleans, LA56
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This is a great entry level opportunity for a candidate who is interested in pursuing a career as a Sports Agent/Entertainment Agent and wants to get exposure to representation and production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely fashion
- Schedule travel arrangements for team members; monitor and bill related travel expenses by preparing and tracking expense reports.
- Manage calendars and electronic contact lists.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls as requested.
- Answer and screen calls.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management in the Athlete’s and Personalities Division.
- A good driving record, valid driver’s license and the ability to pass drug screening is required.
- A degree in a related field is preferred.
- Writing skills that are less than outstanding need not apply.
- You also need to have a passion for broadcast journalism.
- Having a passion for sports is a given.
- Knowledge of electronic news gathering and non-linear editing required for this position.