A sample job description template for the position of Stock Worker is given below:
Job Title: Stock Worker
Location of the Job: Westport, CT 06880
Years of Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Country Curtains is a family and employee owned business started in 1956, selling high quality readymade curtains and home accessories. This is a great opportunity to join our growing family of people who have a flair for home decorating, are energetic and enjoy working with people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Microelectronic kitting
- Managing the stock room
- Receives merchandise by unloading vehicles; checking merchandise for damage; verifying freight bill.
- Check for proper signing of fixtures and report any missing or incorrect signs to the department manager.
- Prepares orders for carrier service by packing and labeling merchandise.
- Check stock for missed markdowns.
- Keeping track of inventory
- Fills orders by identifying items requested; pulling items from stock; packing and labeling items; noting back orders; verifying completeness.
- Organize back stock by style and color.
- Knowledge of microelectronic kitting
- Experience working in a stock room
Salary: 20,000.00 – 30,000.00 USD /year